Boc ‘n Roll is a reusable wrap for sandwiches, biscuits, fruits and other food. It substitutes traditional products such as single-use plastic food bags or tin foil. It is composed of waterproof polyester on the outside and recyclable and extremely durable plastic on the inside. The wrap can be adapted to various snack sizes and shapes and has an easy fastener to protect the food and hold it in place.
– 2 uses : sandwich wrap cum placemat, to eat on a clean surface
– Adapts to any sandwich size & shape. No need to have different product sizes
– Compact design: does not occupy space in your bag after its usage (light weight)
– Easy to wipe clean (damp cloth); Machine washable (30 deg C)
– Reusable product : Inside plastic layer made of thermoplastic called TPU. TPU has good elastic memory, which has the capacity to return to its original condition after stretching
– EU Food certified to be in contact with food (no plastic migration)
– By using Boc’n Roll instead of aluminium foil as a sandwich wrap (for 6 years) the carbon footprint is reduced by 99.8%
Capacity : up to 8 bread slices; Dimension : 49.5 x 29.5 cm; Weight : 44 g; Machine Washable (30 deg C): Durability : 6 years life cycle; BPA Free: Inner layer stain resistant
There are no reviews yet.