Reusable Colouring Mat Bundle- Arctic Expedition
– 1 regular size reusable silicone colouring mats
– 15pcs fine tip whiteboard markers
– travel size wet wipes packed in PVC zipper bag.
Mat Dimensions: 26 x 40 cm
- BPA-free and made of premium food grade silicone with FDA and SGS certification
- Raised edge around the border to guide young children to colour within the mat and contain any dining messes and spills
- Rolls up and folds up easily for great portability – perfect for use on-the-go
- Buttery smooth top for easy cleaning even when ink is left on for days
- Grippy bottom clings to most surfaces
- Able to withstand up to 230 degree celsius
All our mats are suitable for use with alcohol-based dry erase or whiteboard markers. Do not use oil-based markers or permanent markers.
Colour Me Mats; Reusable silicone colouring mats that are original designs conceptualised from scratch – a labour of love gifted from Mummies to young children.
The Arctic habitat is an extremely cold place at the top of the Earth with temperatures as low as –70°C. It is home to many wonderful wildlife, including polar bears, snowy owls, Arctic foxes, walruses, seals and whales! Can you guess a fascinating species that’s unique to the Arctic? That’s right! It’s the Narwhal, often referred to as the ‘unicorn of the sea’!
Do you know why Penguins are not found in the Arctic? That’s because predators such as polar bears and Arctic foxes will limit their survival! Additionally, travelling through warmer waters to reach the northern hemisphere could prove fatal. As such, they have remained in the same area, mostly around the South Pole in Antarctica, for 40 million years. Join Mase and Avie in this cold Arctic expedition!