Reusable Cloth Pantyliner- Organic
3 pantyliners per pack
For extra protection, we make these Pantyliners with a PUL leakproof layer. Our Pantyliners are ideal for daily discharge, spotting, your light flow days, or in combination with a menstrual cup or tampon for added protection.
- Inner layers: 3 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Vibrant – Top layer: cotton flannel in blue colour
- Natural – Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Vibrant – Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in blue striped pattern
- Natural – Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in blue and white pattern
- * Vibrant – Colour dyes are certified organic
The plain uni-coloured fabric is worn facing your body and the patterned leakproof side faces your underwear. The buttons are fastened around your underwear.
Our pads are made of organic cotton. The top of the pad is made of soft flannel cotton. The inside of the pad is made of ultra-absorbent cotton flannel (the number of layers differs according to the pad model). The back of the pad is made with a PUL (polyurethane laminate) leakproof layer.
The back of the pad is made of a leakproof PUL (polyurethane laminate) layer. Beyond that, using cloth pads is just like using disposables. Whether disposable or reusable, a pad needs to be changed in time before it leaks, according to your personal flow.
Package: 3 Pads
- Indian cotton 100% organic
- 3 pantyliners per pack
- Stitched in one piece
- Close with one nickel-free metal push button
- 19cm length x 7cm width when closed
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 – 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.
There are no reviews yet.