Organic Tricolor Quinoa
$1.98 – $16.15
Mild, delicate flavour that is slightly nutty. Good source of protein and iron. A good substitute for rice in recipes. Often used in soups, stews and casseroles, or sprinkle on salad for extra burst of flavour and nutrition.
Buy in bulk and save! Promo price valid for 1kg!
Ingredients: Organic white quinoa, organic red quinoa, organic black quinoa. Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Certifications: Certified gluten-free, USDA Organic, non-GMO project verified, certified organic by QAI, vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Preparation: For 1 cup of tri-color quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Place tri-color quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add tri-color quinoa and turn heat on low.
- Cover the pot and allow the tri-color quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When tri-color quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork. 6) Serve and enjoy.
Country of Origin: South America