Organic Tricolor Quinoa
Mild, delicate flavour that is slightly nutty. Good source of protein and iron. A good substitute for rice in recipes. Often used in soups, stews and casseroles, or sprinkle on salad for extra burst of flavour and nutrition.
Ingredients: Organic white quinoa, organic red quinoa, organic black quinoa. Produced in a dedicated gluten-free, allergy-friendly facility.
Certifications: Certified gluten-free, USDA Organic, non-GMO project verified, certified organic by QAI, vegetarian/vegan friendly.
Preparation: For 1 cup of tri-color quinoa you will need 2 cups of water or stock.
- Place tri-color quinoa in a mesh strainer and rinse under cold water.
- Place water or stock in a saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Add tri-color quinoa and turn heat on low.
- Cover the pot and allow the tri-color quinoa to cook for a minimum of 15 minutes or until the liquid is absorbed.
- When tri-color quinoa is ready, remove from saucepan and fluff with fork. 6) Serve and enjoy.
Country of Origin: South America