Night Pad – Natural Organic
The Night Pad is our largest pad! It is best suited for your nights and heavy flow days. Additional length and width at the back of the pad provide better coverage when lying down.
The plain uni-coloured fabric is worn facing your body and the patterned leakproof side faces your underwear. The buttons are fastened around your underwear.
Our pads are made of organic cotton. The top of the pad is made of soft flannel cotton. The inside of the pad is made of ultra-absorbent cotton flannel (the number of layers differs according to the pad model). The back of the pad is made with a PUL (polyurethane laminate) leakproof layer.
The back of the pad is made of a leakproof PUL (polyurethane laminate) layer. Beyond that, using cloth pads is just like using disposables. Whether disposable or reusable, a pad needs to be changed in time before it leaks, according to your personal flow.
Package: 1 Pad and care leaflet.
- Indian cotton 100% organic, unbleached
- Stitched in one piece
- Top layer: cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Inner layers: 7 layers cotton flannel in undyed natural cotton colour
- Back layer: cotton with leakproof PUL in red striped pattern
- Colour dyes are certified organic
- Closes with one nickel-free metal push button
- 30cm length x 7cm width when closed
Product life: The PUL will last aprox. 75 – 100 washes, or 3 -5 years, depending on how frequently a pad is used and how well it is cared for.