Honey-roasted muesli crumble
This muesli crumble combines a generous portion of five nuts and seeds and shredded coconut plus seven aromatic spices & a sprinkle of crushed rose petals – all roasted in Aussie bush honey.
For breakfast, serve this with fresh seasonal berries and icy cold milk. It also works beautifully as a parfait with apple purée and yogurt. For a dreamy dessert crumble, sprinkle over poached fruits with a dollop of yogurt, cream or ice cream. (This also makes a great midnight snack after a night on the town.)
Each of these 16 best quality ingredients gives this blend its amazing taste.
Expiry: 30 Nov 2021
- 45% cereals – rolled oats.
- 30% nuts and seeds – almonds, hazelnuts and pumpkin, sesame and sunflower seeds.
- 18% honey.
- 5% fruit – coconut.
- 2% spices – coriander, cassia, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, ginger, poppy seeds, cloves, cardamom and rose petals.
- Low GI.
- Wheat free.
- Has plant-based protein and essential fatty acids.
- Rich in complex carbohydrates for sustained energy release.
- Naturally sweet from the Aussie bush honey.