$0.30 – $0.90
An all purpose, spicy warm Indian seasoning. A traditional ingredient in Indian tandoori, samosas, kormas and dahl. Commonly use to flavour meat and poultry just before serving the dish.
Other suggested uses:
- Add to soups and stews.
- Use as a rub for poultry or meat before roasting, broiling, or grilling.
- Combine with cooked lentils to make a simple dahl.
- Blend with a little water to make a thick paste, serve to the side of meat, fish, or poultry for dipping.
- Blend with softened butter and serve over cooked green beans, parsnips, potatoes, carrots or squash.
- Add to sour cream or yoghurt for a dip or baked potato topping.
- Use to season onion-based meat and poultry sauces.
- Add to pilaf and other grain dishes.
- Whip up a simple, cooling Indian raita by combining sliced cucumber (or substituted with other vegetable or fruits like mangoes or bananas) with plain yoghurt seasoned with Garam Masala., serve alongside spicy dishes.
There are no reviews yet.