Suu Balm Dual Cooling & Moisturising Body Wash (Refill)
$4.30 – $43.00
ABOUT THE BRAND
Formulated by the Singapore National Skin Centre, Suu Balm’s Cream Body Wash is ideal for gentle cleansing on sensitive and dry skin, leaving your skin feeling soothed, moisturised, and refreshed. This soap, sulfate, fragrance, paraben, and preservative-free cream body wash is suitable for all skin types.
•For eczema-prone and sensitive skin
•No foam or irritants
•Creamy and rich texture
•Soft skin feel
•Paraben, preservative, and fragrance-free
HOW TO USE
Use when showering or bathing. Apply Suu Balm Dual Cooling & Moisturising Cream Body Wash directly to the body to gently cleanse then rinse off.
In support of circular economy, we will be packing your order in reusable containers that are washed and will be collected back during subsequent deliveries.
Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Methyl Isethionate, Stearyl Alcohol,Hydroxyacetophenone,Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Menthol, Caprylyl Glycol, Lactic Acid,Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter), Betaine, Sodium Hyaluronate
Suu Balm Dual Cooling and Moisturising Cream Body Wash is a gentle, refreshing formulation that’s safe for everyday use on anyone with sensitive and dry skin.
• Formulated by the National Skin Centre (NSC)
• Menthol for soothing, cooling relief for dry and sensitive skin.
• Ingredients specially and carefully selected by Dr Tey Hong Liang, a senior dermatologist who runs the ‘Itch Clinic’ at the NSC
• Contains 5 moisturising ingredients, including rich shea butter and sodium hyaluronate
• The absence of parabens, preservatives and artificial fragrances makes this product suitable for all skin types.
Use when showering or bathing, daily or more often if needed. Apply to the body to gently cleanse, and then rinse off. Do not use it if you are allergic to any of the ingredients. For best results, keep your showers short and do not use water that’s too hot. After showering, pat your skin dry and apply your Suu Balm Itch Relief Moisturiser to body regions with itch or dryness.