Beeswax Wrap Mixture
Give old fabric new life – make beeswax wraps at home!
Proprietary Beeswax Wrap Wax Mixture.
Lasts for 8-12 Wraps or 1 square meter of Fabric.
- Tree Resin
- Organic Coconut Oil
1. First, set your iron to a low to medium setting
2. Place baking paper or re-usable silicon mat on the ironing board
3. Place fabric on to baking paper/silicon mat and sprinkle wax onto fabric – less is more
4. Place another baking paper/silicon mat on top of fabric and wax
5. Iron the top of the baking paper/silicon mat to melt wax all over the fabric (be careful not to allow the wax to ooze out of the baking paper/silicon mat as this will ruin your ironing board)
6. Using a basting brush, brush the wax over the edges to make a clean corner finish
7. Carefully lift the wax wrap off the baking paper/silicon mat and hang on string or hold it up for 30 seconds.