Your Personal Data
(a) from that data; or (b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access. Examples of such Personal Data which you may provide to us include
- your name, email address, telephone number(s), mailing address and billing address;
- information about your use of UnPackt’s website and services, including cookies, IP address, subscription account details and membership details, but only to the extent that UnPackt may identify you from such information;
- your payment related information, such as your credit card information; and
- information about your usage of and interaction with our website and/or services including computer and connection information, device capability, bandwidth, statistics on page views and traffic to and from our website.
Collection of Personal Data
UnPackt collects your Personal Data from our website in the following ways:
- when you submit forms relating to any of our products or services;
- when you interact with our customer service officers;
- when you use some of our services;
- when you establish any online accounts with us;
- when you request that we contact you;
- when you are contacted by, and respond to, our marketing representatives and agents;
- when you respond to our request for additional Personal Data; and
- when you ask to be included in an email or other mailing list.
- When you browse our website, you generally do so anonymously but please see the section below on cookies.
- You should ensure that all Personal Data submitted to us is complete, accurate, true and correct. Failure on your part to do so may result in our inability to provide you with products and services you have requested.
- Purposes for the Collection, Use and Disclosure of Your Personal Data
3.1 UnPackt collects, uses and discloses your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- responding to your queries and requests and responding to complaints;
- managing the infrastructure and business operations of UnPackt;
- verifying your identity;
- protecting and enforcing our contractual and legal rights and obligations;
- any other purpose relating to any of the above.
3.2 In addition, UnPackt may collect, use and disclose your Personal Data for the following purposes:
- to maintain your account with us;
- to verify and process your personal particulars and payments in relation to provision of services;
- communicating with you to inform you of changes and development to UnPackt policies, terms and conditions and other administrative information, including for the purposes of servicing you in relation to products and services offered to you;
- resolving complaints and handling requests and enquiries;
- conducting market research for statistical, profiling and statistical analysis for the improvement of services provided to you; and
- the processing of your Personal Data in relation to any of the purposes stated above.
Disclosure of Personal Data
- UnPackt will take sensible steps to protect your Personal Data against unauthorised disclosure. Subject to the provisions of any applicable law, this Personal Data may be disclosed, for the purposes listed above (where applicable), to the following third parties:
- agents or third party service providers who provide operational services to UnPackt, such as telecommunications, payment, processing, delivery services, or other services to UnPackt;
- banks, credit card companies and their respective service providers;
- our professional advisors such as our auditors and lawyers;
- relevant government regulators or authority or law enforcement agency to comply with any laws or rules and regulations imposed by any governmental authority; and
- any other party to whom you authorise us to disclose your personal data.
- When you interact with us on our website, we may collect or analyse anonymised information from which individuals cannot be identified, such as number of users and their frequency of use, the number of page views that occur on the website and common entry and exit points into the website.
You may adjust the settings on your web browser to be notified when you receive a cookie. Please refer to your browser settings to see if cookies have been enabled on your computer or if you have requested not to receive cookies. since cookies allows you to exploit some essential features of the website, we recommend you to accept cookies. For instance, if the cookies are rejected or blocked, you may not be able to use any products or services that require logging in.
It is of utmost importance that you prevent unauthorised access to your password and computer. Also make sure to logout after using a shared computer.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you have an account and you log in to this site, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- Our website may contain links to other websites operated by third parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of websites operated by third parties that are linked to our website. We encourage you to learn about the privacy policies of such third party websites.
- Generally, the third party providers that we use collect and disclose your information to an extent with which they require to provide us the services.
- We use the following third party service providers, but are not limited to:
- If you wish to amend, correct, delete any personal information we have collected about you, send us a mail at email@example.com